The Majority of Enerpac Cylinders can be found by clicking the Hydraulic Cylinders Product Section at the top of the page. All Cylinders are presented with basic dimensional information and full catalogue page, arranged by cylinder capacity. Repair Kits for Enerpac Cylinders can also be ordered from the relevant cylinder page. Simply select the stroke length you require and add to cart.
All cylinder versions are available in higher tonnages and the CLS, CLSG Single Acting High Tonnage Cylidners as well as the CLRG Double Acting High Tonnage Cylinders and the CLL Lock Nut Cylinders most often used in construction are also available on request.
The Enerpac Single Acting Cylinders Sub-Section contains, under the relevant sub sections, the following Enerpac cylinders
- General Use Single Acting 'RC' Cylinders - 5 to 50 Tonne
- Low Height 'RCS' and 'RSM' Cylinders - 5 to 50 Tonne
- Hollow Plunger Single Acting 'RCH' Cylinders - 13 to 60 Tonne
- Accessories such as Saddles and Flanges can also be found in this section
The Enerpac Aluminium Cylinders Sub-Section contains the following Enerpac Cylinders:
- General Use Single Acting Aluminium 'RAC' Cylinders - 20 to 50 Tonne
- Hollow Plunger Single Acting Aluminium 'RACH' Cylinders - 20 to 50 Tonne
The Enerpac Double Acting Cylinders Sub-Section contains the following Enerpac Cylinders:
- Long Stroke Double Acting 'RR' Cylinders - 10 to 50 Tonne
- Metric Precision Production 'BRD' Cylinders - 4 to 23 Tonne
- Accessories for the 'BRD' Cylinders can also be found in this sub-section
The Imperial 'RD' Version of the production cylinders are available on request. Please contact us if required.
The Enerpac 350 BAR Workholding Cylinder Sub-Section contains the full range of Enerpac Production Automation and Workholding Cylinder Ranges including:
- Enerpac Block Cylinder - 'BS' Single Acting and 'BD' Double Acting - 1 to 17 Tonne
- Enerpac Single Acting Hollow Clamping 'HCS' Cylinders - 2 to 11 Tonne
- Enerpac Threaded Body Cylinders - 'CST' Single Acting and 'CDT' Double Acting - upto 4 Tonne
We also have Rampower Hollow Workholding Cylinders available in the Hydraulic Clamping Product Section on the Left. These cylinders are manufactured to the highest standard and are direct equivalents to Specncer Franklin cylinders. In this section you can also find Air/Oil Intensifiers which are also the direct equivalent of the Spencer Franklin Boosters.
The Enerpac Pumps are divided in the Hydraulic Pumps product section. The Lightweight Plastic and new ULTIMA Steel P Series Hand Pumps are in the Hand Pump sub-section along. These Enerpac Pumps are organised by Speed, in Single and Two Speed Categories. The MP Multi-Fluid Hand Pump and Reservoir along with the P2282 and 10-400 Ultra High Pressure Hand Pumps are also in the Enerpac Hand Pump Section.
The New XA Series XVARI and older PATG Turbo Air Pump options are in the Air Pump sub-section. This leaves the PUJ Economy Electric Pump in the Electric Pump sub-section. Although this is the only Enerpac Electric Pump unit offered for sale on-site please contact us to discuss any requirements you have for ZU4 and ZE Electric Pumps which offer varying flow rates, motor and reservoir size and valve options.
Click the Hydraulic Pumps Image above to go the Hydraulic Pumps Section
Enerpac Hydraulic ToolsOur Hydraulic Tools Section includes Enerpac Hydrauic Tools such as Hydraulic Cutters, Hydraulic Presses, Wedge Spreaders and Flange Tools in addition to Hydraulic Nut Splitters and Torque Wrenches including:
- WHC Remote Hydraulic Cutter Heads and WMC Manual Hydraulic Hydraulic Cutters
- VLP and XLP Complete Hydraulic Presses upto 200 Tonne
- S Series Square Drive Hydraulic Torque Wrenches in Steel and Aluminium
- W Series Hexagon Hydraulic Torque Wrenches in Steel and Aluminium
- E Series Manual Torque Multipliers
- ATM Flange Alignment Tools
- FSM and FSH Wedge Spreaders and WR Spread Cylinders along with LW Lifting Wedges
- NS and NC Nut Splitters for splitting any size nut
- MS Maintenance Sets
- STB Benders and EP & EPH Pullers in addition to BHP Master Puller Sets
These Hydraulic Tools are suitable for a vast range of Hydraulic applications with many available to purchase on-line.
Click the Hydraulic Tools Image above to go to the Hydraulic Tools Page